We own hotels in environments as diverse as New York City and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. We’ve made each of the successful by using creative strategies uniquely geared to the individual property and market.
Every hotel needs a unique and innovative management approach that will maximize its bottom line, and that’s what we deliver.
Doubletree Hotel JFK Airport
The hotel was renovated in 2006 and is now a Doubletree Hotel. The pictures are prior to the renovation.
- Formerly a closed down hotel
- Located near NY’s Kennedy Airport
- 386 comfortably appointment rooms
- Airport and airlines are the main demand generators
- Continues solid capital expense replacement program
- One of a kind airline crew lounge
- Largest hotel health club in area
- One of the most profitable hotels in the market
Hampton Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Located on the beach on Okaloosa Island
- Between Destin and Ft. Walton beach in the Florida Panhandle
- 100 rooms up to the latest standards of the brand
- Beautiful white sandy beach and crystal clear water
- Expansion program planned
- Resort property that dominates its competitive set